It appears that too much travel disrupts the inner workings of this blog, ie my mind..
The last few weeks have seen me exploring the countryside of Kent, Joining the carnival in Venice, sightseeing in Prague, jaunts to London, and beyond..
All of which I'll get to writing about in the coming weeks, and more!
This week is my last in the crazy land that is Kent..
I get to up and move yet again... 3rd time in as many months...
I'm heading back up North, though only half way up this time, to Leeds...
It's meant to be a rough area that I'm going to, but after the class of Gillingham, I think I'm set..
You know I have yet to visit the main street of this town I'm in at the moment... I'd like to leave in one piece though.
For all those Sydneysiders, if i say Mt Druitt or the Western Suburbs...you'll understand the type of people I've been dealing with on a daily basis... one could say I haven't had a boring day since I've been here. From the short tempers, arrogant attitudes, general uneducated state, and missing teeth!
I'm off to London this weekend to meet up with Amy, and we're off to see Snow Patrol at the O2
Then it's off to Spain for a few days for the fire festival that is Las Fallas..
Then it's back to the real world for a while, where there's more working than traveling...if only for a few weeks!
Thursday, 12 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've only recently come to understand you're a little pyromaniac, Ali
Post a Comment