(and since here they go across sites, means they've all gone far and wide.)
So this week has been kind of sad, as all my favourites have moved on; Dr Awesome and Co. have left the building.
Since I wasn't around last week I didn't get to say goodbye..
(lucky though I can still stalk him through his blog!)
But it's funny, I've really enjoyed mocking this last group of recruits, I've had the most hilariously unprofessional relationship ever with most of them.
I won't go into details... it's on a need to know basis only ;o)
It's not often that I stay long enough to forge those bonds!
Though our new bunch has some keepers...
One doesn't even need a nickname, with his given name "Bash''... - knows absolutely nothing, and is quite happy to tell you so.. Though has a habit of sitting in his chair as if he has a pole where the sun doesn't shine..
He's definitely a looker, and spends a bit too much time on his hair...
I've been given the mission to suss out whether he's into males or females... it's even odds at the moment!
I'm always up for a challenge or 2
What else... I broke a cable a few weeks back. totally by accident, I promise...
It got replaced today for the cost of 2000 pounds...
not bad..
Not quite a bad as the time I blew up the tube...
Everyone knew it was me that did it, but I haven't been yelled at as yet, so I'm thinking they haven't told the boss who did it.
but maybe that shall await me tomorrow!
who knows!
What can they do really, I've only got 10 more days to go anyway!

3 comments:
Oh, sad that Dr Awesome has moved on, but at least you have new amusements.
Also, your last now deleted post- umm... maybe just let it lie? Is any good going to come out of meeting? Hmm... I don't know.
I'm gutted he's gone :o(
though I am enjoying Bash
As for the other, He's good craic.. If he comes by this way we'll catch up if not we won't... easy as
Farewell, Dr Awesome -- may you contain your awesomeness elsewhere.
And how do you break the tube? I don't know what this tube is, but I'm guessing it's costly...
Post a Comment