Friday, 6 November 2009

End of an Era..

Yesterday was my last day in Leeds.

Who would have thought I'd survive so long!?!

Why is it that I always end up staying the longest in places with dismal accommodation... weirdo that I am!

I'm actually really sad that I'm leaving them.

It's the longest job I've had in the last 3 years, and I loved everybody in their own way.

Some hilarious moments to finish with; what with the crazy lady jumping off the scan table mid scan, ripping out the needle in her arm, then proceeding to disrobe before running out the door and down the corridor starkers for all to see!
Complete with Paddy and the boss running after her!

What I would have paid to see that re-inacted!

It's definitely been a week of social outings, & catching up with everyone before I go.

There was a fair amount of booze flowing last night, too many free drinks from people
(not that I was complaining!).

And I left in style...

By falling bum first out of a car!
(I'm all class!)

Needless to say, I don't recommend having to pack when you're hungover, it's not a very pretty sight.

I think I gave up half way through and just threw whatever I could fit in my pack, and the rest in the bin....

So it's going to be a lucky dip when I finally get home, as to what I have in there!

Catching my flight on Saturday, and touch down in Oz sometime on Monday morning.

See ya on the flip side!

2 comments:

Miss Coops said...

Bahahaha i wish i could of been there to see it. The poor old lady. Hope you have a safe flight home :)

Miss Coops said...

Bahahaha i wish i could of been there to see it. The poor old lady. Hope you have a safe flight home :)