I recently flew back to Oz on an airline I'd never heard of.
Food was absolutely terrible (some dishes even came with instructions on how to eat it!)
But all in all it got me from A to B safely, & it was cheap.
But hilarious that they decided to do a mini fashion show about half way through the flight, when most people were trying to sleep.
The flight attendants really got into it, afterwards they even went around the plane so that you could have your picture taken with them.

After being awake a good 24hrs by now, I thought it was a marvelous idea!

5 comments:
Haha, and of course you had to have your picture taken with them :)
I totally gave up my place in the toilet line for the picture too!
they even emailed me the picture!
I wonder what they'll do on the way back
Only you would make a plane flight into an adventure, Ali! When are you back?
I leave the 7th Dec I think, so should be back the 8th/9th
Hilarious!!! :P xx
Post a Comment