I'm not 100% sure that's what's going to happen, but there is a big chance it will.
I've spent the last few days umming and ahhing over what to do.
Last week after being offered a really good job down south, I blackmailed my boss here into keeping me till the end of Feb.
Then on Thursday afternoon, I got a call from the agency offering me another job.
Followed by about 10 emails from those I used to work with, urging me to come work with them again.
That's right for those playing at home, I'm contemplating banishing myself over to the Isle of Man again.
Remember that small island I went to for 3 weeks over the TT race?, then stayed for 5 months... that'd be the same one.
The one that you can walk across in 3 hrs, and the length of in a day!
So the question is do I stay put on the mainland and stick to what I've told them I would in Leeds, or do I go with the wind and land on the Rock of the Irish sea?

The Rock is that little red dot right in the middle of the Irish sea!

2 comments:
Do whatever makes you happier- I know you like the people you've worked with in both places, so I guess that doesn't help much. Selfishly, I'd say I'd see less of you if you were on the Rock, but in reality it's as easy for you to get to London from there as it is from Leeds.
So... go with your gut, I guess :)
Cause I see so much of you now anyway!
I've already put the wheels in motion, I'm off to the rock, now all I need to do is tell the boss tomorrow.
Sad though because both my direct managers are off on holidays this week, and I won't get to say goodbye
Post a Comment