It's been ages since I had a chance to get on here and update this blog.
I'm not even sure if anyone still comes by to check on me anymore!
Major computer issues saw me have to wipe my hard drive and start again from scratch.
It's still not working 100% but I can get on here now.
Life has been fantastic of late, I'm still marooned on my wee island in the middle of nowhere. Been here a good 3.5 months now.
We've been blessed with a number of beautiful sunny days of late, and we've definitely made the most of them.
A few weeks back Claire, Sam and I headed off to explore the island.

First stop was on Marine drive, this is over looking the town of Douglas, the capital of the Island.
From there we headed off up North to the very tip of the island, the Point of Ayr.

It was such a clear day you could see as far as Scotland and Ireland...
From there we headed south to the beach, (and where most of the island's population was camped out, on Peel Beach.)
A bit of a paddle in the refreshing water (not really warm enough to go swimming, with the exception of a few brave/mad locals)

It was just such a beautiful Sunny day

Nothing beats sitting beside a castle watching the sunset over the ocean.


No comments:
Post a Comment