Friday, 26 November 2010

Wow...

I can't believe the last time I came on here and updated was way back in June... 5 whole months without a peep... bet you thought I'd gone and done a runner!

apologies all round, I literally suck.

though most of you are friends on facebook, and know too much about me anyway!

I actually miss writing on here.

But I'm just back from Africa, and am in the process of uploading some pictures, and writing up some posts. There's definitely some memories and stories I'd love to share with those of you still reading!

Actually I miss coming back here months down the track and reading about the adventures I've had.

Not that I've really been up to much, just working, working, and working some more.
I'm almost finished my time here in the Rock. hard to believe almost a year has gone by...

I'm well and truly ready to leave, just counting down the weeks

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my god, she's alive. What's even weirder? When I saw a new post in google reader, in the category your blog is in (amongst, oh, 30 odd others), for some reason I thought "hey, Ali's posted"... before I clicked on it and saw it was yours. Freakkkky.

"Not been up to much"... unless you count that MONTH in Africa, of course.

Where are you going after the Rock, and how much closer to us will it be?