Monday, 24 January 2011

Hi

You know I told myself I was going to blog more this year, and here we are towards the end of Jan, and I haven't even muttered a word.

I suck!

Plus I've half done Africa, maybe I should sort that out while I'm back and slightly bored some nights


Anyways lots has changed. I've escaped the Isle of Man... finally after almost a year... Seriously didn't think I'd make it all the way.
it got pretty tense between me and the other girl towards the end. any longer and I think there may have been murder!

And after many hours in a car then a plane, I'm back in Oz.

my best mate just popped out the cutest baby girl, but is drugged up something fierce though after the emergency c-section that she feel like shit.
I think it's' more that she's in so much pain, that any sort of movement cripples her, and she feels she's not being a good mother.

I kind of feel hopeless.

But anyhoo, looking forward to Katie & Alex's wedding in the cook islands in a few weeks, it's going to be amazing and it's been far too long since we last caught up!

been researching them through google, and wow the pictures are just breathtaking.
Can't wait..

anyways I'll try be a better blogger this year

2 comments:

All That Razzberry said...

What perfect timing, with the baby arrival!

How long you here for??

Enjoy your stay

Come Back Brighter said...

You're already a great blogger, who could ever ask for you to be better?!