first glance out the window gave the impression in might be nice and sunny, 5mins later you couldn't see anything expect the rain drops coming in hard and fast...
then sunshine again...
headed into town, and after strolling about admiring all the well dressed people...
a mixture of crazy patriotic scots, and the crazy NZ suporters!
it was of course the hugely awaited rugby game between scotland and New zealand (which Scotland slaughtered! lucky i was with kiwi's!)
there were hundreds of people everywhere, and various forms of the Haka being performed all about the main street!
ended up heading up Calton Hill
Arthurs seat
I might be biased in saying that the best view is that looking along Princes Street towards Edinburgh Castle. :O)
wandered around the top for awhile, laughing at the random things the japanese tourists were doing when posing for photographs...
and admiring the views
before heading down the road to the aussie/kiwi pub to watch the all blacks mutilate poor scotland in the rugby... 40-0

3 comments:
of course you would support the kiwis! as we are the best!!!!
God I love Ediburgh!
Did I ever tell you I've slept the night in Edinburgh Castle LOL! ;)
what pretty views....
.... & of course NZ won the rugby, duh
:P
Post a Comment