Saturday, 17 May 2008

All good holidays must come to an end

As I write this I'm back in London for a change, after my whirlwind trip to Canada.

There's just something about Canada that makes you go WOW..

It was during my first trip to Canada almost 3 years ago, where I got the inspiration to go traveling and work overseas. One of the things I'd always planned to do but never got around to it. Something about being in this fantastic country inspired me to get out of my comfort zone and explore a little.
I remember meeting people on my tour that had seemingly traveled everywhere, and thinking wow I want to do that. Now here I am 3 years later having traveled much of Europe too.

This time was no different, I've come away with more ideas on what to do next... I'm seriously thinking of sitting the 6hour exam and giving working over there a go.
There's still so much of the country I want to see.
And what better way to see it than to work over there.

But for now I'm off to work in the Isle of Man.

A little island located between Belfast, and Liverpool, who has it's own government and doesn't quite belong to th UK, yet uses pounds.

I've had a bit of a look on google about the island, and I've been coming up with nothing. The agency seems to think that my phone probably won't work, and my internet that I have, might be a lost cause too.. I'm going to be uncontactable!

But at the same time the TT races start the Weekend I get there, so I'm sure I'll find many a way to be amused over the next few weeks.

I've got much to say about my travels through Turkey and Canada, so I guess that'll keep me in line as well, and I'll have time to write all about it all. I also took hundreds of photos too that I need to sift through

So stay tunned!

3 comments:

Jaime S said...

Have a great trip to the Isle of man, yeah I think the first couple of weeks are going to be great with the motorbike race stuff.

I think the only weekend I'd be able to visit is the 14/15th one, otherwise I'm all booked up, well except maybe that long weekend if I could camp or something hehe.

Don't forget to write about turkey and canada, I hate years later where I realise I didn't take the time to write things when my memory was fresh.

Amanda said...

If you do lose contact, by the time you get back to the UK, I'll be in London!

Can't wait to see your pictures of Turkey and Canada!

superstar said...

have fun on the Isle of man! How long will you be there for?
Can not wait to see the photos of your trips!