- First I was warned that there was a food thief… things were stolen, I learnt my lesson
- Second the washing machine was broken… it’ll be fixed soon they say, seems it’s been broken for 8months already with no sign of it being fixed… hand washing for everyone!
- Then we find the oven and grill don’t actually work… it’s all about the hot plates
- Next all the shower curtains vanished… the bathrooms were flooded, no one knew where they went
- Then the Iron’s vanished… it‘s crinkly clothes for everyone… A rather professional look I must say, especially when you’re hand washing clothes have have to ring them out.
- Now someone has gone and stolen not one, but both the microwaves on our floor…
Neither of which had a problem that we could tell… but now they’re there no longer
What’s going to vanish next ?

No comments:
Post a Comment