Monday, 2 June 2008

TT Races

Awoke to the blazing sunshine on Saturday for the Dainese Superbike TT and first Sure Mobile Sidecar TT!
Headed down to Quarterbridge to get prime position on the corner, and managed to get some great pictures as they came around the corner.
Got to cheer on Aussie Cameron Donald who took his first ever TT win in the first race, he was flying by, I think he even managed to get a race record.


A bit of a wide corner



What is it with the Brits, a bit of sunshine and all the T-shirts come off... nothing like a sea of pasty white



Soon it was time for Race 2: The sidecars

I reckon you'd need nerves of steel to be the sidecar passenger in these sorts of races, nothing like hanging out the side of a bike moving at 120mph..

This car has been driving about the Island for the last few days, and finally I managed to catch it!



The promenade all lit up

Got to practice my french this morning on one of the French sidecar driver's who hurt his ankle, I asked him what happened and he says 'I go boom in wall'

he had a picture of what was left of the sidecar, Why do people do this!?!

No comments: