Awoke to a misty morning and set out towards castletown. Our first stop of the morning was at the Fairy Bridge,
We went one step further, in the junk shop the night before we each picked a small gift fot the fairies, and left it on the tree.
before continuing on to Casltetown
The view from the top of Castle Rushen

Dancing with one of the Lords of Man
Nicole and Mel at the feet of the last Lord of Man
Barbara and I, about to lose our hands... oh no!
The light house in which Jeremy Clarkson lives (from Top Gear)
Views over Por St Mary's at Cregnesh
A volunteer in one of the old fashioned thatched cottages at Cregnesh
The stunning views at the Sound, Lands end of Man... here you can see the shores of Ireland in the distance
The Calf of Man
The Myrell Stone circle
Crazy garden full of painted trees, and all sorts of knick knacks.

2 comments:
I love the painted trees and the fairy bridge!
Your island just gets stranger -- I love it
Post a Comment