It’s been 2 months since I last heard from either one of my parents, the drought was broken yesterday with an email from my mother…
“hope you’re still ok over here
It’s pope mania here
Going to see phantom this week
Bye”
That’s it… after 2 months with no contact I get that…
Seriously people WTF?
I had a bit of a meltdown late last night, as the title suggests. When it rains it really pours with me, add to the mix a little alcohol and it‘s not going to be pretty.
I ended up making one of those “drunken” phone calls to my ex Mr wonderful. Who I pretty much broke things off with a few months ago for no real reason
Who gathering by the text I got this morning, is flying to this rock sometime today, just cause.

3 comments:
Yeah, that's a bit shitful. I can't believe it took them 2 months, for a start, and then when you do hear, it's all 17 words. 17! I don't blame you, I would have gone into meltdown too.
Good luck seeing the ex... you were talking about him last week, so you must still be thinking about him. Keep us updated!
parents! they are crazy!
good that they contacted you but they could have done it sooner and also written a longer email!!!
My mother always thinks that it should be my brother (who lives in the UK) that contacts her. She acts really put out when she has to call or email him.
oh seeing the ex! how exciting! keep us updated!!!
Oh honey some times the people who are supposed to mean the most in our lives let us down. Your parents seem to be those people right now. Your best bet is not to hold any bitterness but not to hold hope for something that isn't going to happen either. You seem fairly well off without them. It's only when stuff like this happens that you get upset. Otherwise life goes on.
You are a great person babe and you will have happiness in your life.
Post a Comment