Well guys, it's that time again...
As of tomorrow I'm once again an unemployed backpacker floating about in Europe.
My time on the Rock is at an end.
How crazy is that.
I'll happily admit to becoming quite smitten about this wee island of mine. I finally got my visa through to work here on Monday, and up and leave a week later! that's thanks for you.
It's been an interesting week, full of being yelled at by the boss, a job offer, which was then taken back, many laughs, and a crazy amount of work.
Had an absolute ball in Spain the week before, I'll eventually get my pictures on facebook and put an update on here, but as you've probably guessed, i'm not to most reliable over here, blaming it on having a life and no easy internet access...
But La tomatino was fantastic, I'm already planning to do it a second time... the weather was amazing, summer at last... 35 degrees!
I thought about killing my traveling companion, but resisted the urge (only just),
it was like traveling with a dead fish... it was torture...
i was so glad i'd said i'd come back to the rock for a week's work... otherwise i'd still be stuck!
but more on all that to come when I get a chance..
I need a new traveling companion...
anyone interested?
all you need to do is have an open mind, and enjoy random adventures...
Anyways I flee the Rock first thing sat morning, where i fly to london, before heading on a semi orgaised tour of southern Spain... bring on the warmth I tell you! and then Oktoberfest...
let the traveling begin!
So I might be a little quiet on here over the next few weeks.. but promise to be back in force, with plenty of stories and pretty pictures after I get back!
Thursday, 4 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well I'll see how we go in Amsterdam then I'll consider applying for this prestigious position.
Have an absolutely awesome time until we hear from you again :) xoxox
Well I did say that you could come to barcelona with me!
looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month, have a great time travelling around!
Post a Comment