Well the traveling is over for a while, it's back to earning some much needed pounds.
traveling for almost 6 weeks, sure takes a chunk out of your savings..
I left you all on the eve of my job interview...
well in the end they did offer the job to me... a big surprise to myself who had pretty much written the very idea off, they must have been desperate, and all was set to start this coming monday.
Anyways after traveling around some more, I came to the conclusion today that I'm not going to take it..
Call it what you like, but I don't think I'm ready to settle down just yet.
Don't get me worng the idea of getting paid holidays, sick leave, and all the other entitlements, are a big incentive to go back to full time work, not to mention the training I'd get...
I just realised while on holidays, that there's still so much I want to do over here... and the incentive to work less and earn more, leading to more travel, is better than working more earning less, and traveling less..
it's all about the money...
but these days money does buy happiness!
I'm just waiting to hear back about a job prospect in Norfolk, which sounds promising, and is only 2hrs from London, and cheap to get to and from. It'd be nice to see the bank balance rising instead of dwindling again!
I hate it when you go traveling and get talking to people. You startgetting more and more ideas on where to go and what to do...
traveling through eastern europe certainly opened my eyes to a lot of things, which I'm sure I'll get to in coming entries.
I had a great time, Loved every minute, haven't laughed so much on a tour in ages, and met so many fantastic people that were just fun to hang around and annoy.
Some of which would be great to meet up and travel with again some day..
But I've definitely come back with a love for eastern europe, (it's not nearly as scary as they make out, despite all the interesting things that happened on tour!) which has left me with an eagerness to see and learn more.
You'll notice I've done a brief picture post of half of my trip... still writting up the amusing version, though pictures speak a thousand words, and I know long entries lead to skim reading... so enjoy the pictures... it really is beautiful over there...
Thursday, 16 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to travel to eastern europe. Hey are you still coming to Amsterdam-a-ganza with me?
Post a Comment