We're not talking minor people... I'm talking serious issues!
Who in their right mind would choose to live in such filth long term???...
I'm not sure if I can eliminate myself from that.
I have spent a good part of the last 3 years residing in said filth...
By I'm agency staff, with no fixed abode, following the work, like a greyhound to a bunny.
I have no choice. You can't rent a place for a month.
But may of the people here live here full time, and they've been living here for 2+ years....
Why I ask???
- It's not cheap
- It's shit
- nothing works..
- You don't even have temperature controls, some little man at the master switch can torment you however they please..
- and there's mushrooms growing in the bathroom!!!!

I'm happy to report that they've since been removed and possibly eaten, by one of the weird things I live with.
But still, there were mushrooms growing in the bathroom people, MUSHROOMS!
I made some jelly on the weekend, and left it in the fridge to set overnight...
Now there's lots of little fingerprints in it...
I know I haven't touched it..
Who goes and puts their fingers in someone else's food for crying out loud..
Have you never seen jelly before?, Twat!
You never know what's going to happen next!
On another note:
I've made some other hilarious discoveries over the weekend.
1. If a friend offers to cut your hair... don't accept! (Especially when you here the word "oops" after the first cut)
I don't think it's the right response to laugh when you see yourself in the mirror...
Lucky my hair grows fast.
2. I went on a tour of Scotland Back in 2007 (was it really that long ago)
We had our token 2 old people, Larry and Donna... (they called themselves Mum and Dad on tour.. weird.. yes!)
Anyways, I recently got a friend request on Bebo from Larry...
I was slightly intrigued, giving that he's nearing 60 that he had a Bebo page, so I accepted..
I always thought there was something perverse about him on tour, but everyone else was like "it's just cause he's old"
I was spot on..
He's got pictures up on his profile from our tour..
They're not of the scenery so much, but of scantily clad tour mates, missing their heads...
I was like what the????
I've been completely pissing myself laughing since I discovered them.
There's one in particular of Bev (my Canadian adopted sister that makes my sides hurt..)
She's not impressed!
No wonder Donna divorced him!
It goes to show, you never know what you're going to come across next on the internet!

3 comments:
I'll have to send your pic's of our nurses quarters! They are so nice!!!!!!!
Kristy
I'm jealous!
I miss chelmsford's accomodation, that was by far the best I've stayed in, and you got your very own bathroom!
Those MUSHROOMS!!! Oh dear GOD!!!
And fingerprints on the jelly....yuck, yuck, yuck.
Shudders of revulsion.
Like you say, you have little choice but to live in these places as you're agency staff, but anyone who lives there long term...well, they must just have very low standards :P
Any chance you can petition the hospital to improve things?!
Post a Comment