RUSSIA!
Russia??? My Russian isn't quite up to the standard they require to work there Jaime! ;o)
When are you coming home? How long are you here for?Kristy
Heading home for a few weeks in November. Came across some really cheap fights, so had no excuse.Still haven't told the parents I'm coming home yet, thinking I may just play the surprise card...
Basildon. It's nearly as inhospitable as Russia.Or maybe....Glasgow. Or the Isle of Man.
LONDON baby!! x
How many guesses are you going to have there Jay!?!Sorry to say that you're all wrong! :O)One day I'll get to London Phil!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
RUSSIA!
Russia??? My Russian isn't quite up to the standard they require to work there Jaime! ;o)
When are you coming home? How long are you here for?
Kristy
Heading home for a few weeks in November.
Came across some really cheap fights, so had no excuse.
Still haven't told the parents I'm coming home yet, thinking I may just play the surprise card...
Basildon. It's nearly as inhospitable as Russia.
Or maybe....Glasgow. Or the Isle of Man.
LONDON baby!! x
How many guesses are you going to have there Jay!?!
Sorry to say that you're all wrong! :O)
One day I'll get to London Phil!
Post a Comment