A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: the bigger the better ;-)
C - Chore you dislike: Any. Not a big chore lover. That's why there's other people to do it. Right??
D- Dog's name: no dog... Have some cats back in Oz if they count.
E - Essential start your day item: the sleep button on my alarm clock...
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: definitely silver
H - Height: 5’ 4" ish
I - Instruments you play: spent 8 yrs studying piano & clarinet as a child but still useless at both!
J - Job title: Radiographer
K - Kid(s): None, who knows what the future holds
L - Living arrangements: Living in some classy mushroom infested hospital accommodation at the moment... it's great... NOT!
M - Mom's name: Pat
N - Nicknames: Ali, Al, Waldo, Trouble, Kiwi, Oz... to name a few
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None, except for the many nights I've spent working/ living at the hospital
P - Pet Peeve: Know-it-alls
Q - Quote from a movie: "Do you know the muffin man?"
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: Younger Brother (died a few years ago)
T - Time you wake up: as late as possible, without being late.
U - Unlikely crush: Oh I have many!
V - Vegetable you dislike: eggplant
W - Ways you run late: Sleeping, chatting to someone, lost keys!
X - X-rays you've had: Hands, knees, teeth, face.. and I've taken thousands more
Y - Yummy food you make: the best quiche ever!
Z - Zoo favorite animal: Red panda
Sunday, 18 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yum, I love quiche!
The best EVER?
You willing to share this recipe? Haha
Will do, It's back in oz, one of the ones I need to pick up!
mmm it's good, and actually good for you!
Post a Comment