Wednesday, 14 October 2009

A bonus perhaps?

I got banished to a different hospital today from the one I usually work at.

The hospitals here all have their own xray departments, but share staff across site, if the need arises..

today it was my turn..

I got banished!

I love how much the departments hate each other, all I heard all day was how bad Jimmies was (my usual place) and how good they have it here!

It was hilarious.

Though I have to say the patients were just as freaky, must be a long full moon....
or is because Halloween is almost upon us that the freaks have been let loose!?!

Who knows... But out in force they were.


I also picked up an awesome chocolate filled advent calendar to count down the days till I leave Leeds/ head home.. (since I don't get to have one for xmas this year, it's only fair!)

Scary fact is that's it's only 24days away and counting...
Help!

I'm amused by some of your reactions to me not telling the parentals I'm coming home...

I honestly didn't think it was such a bad thing to do.

I suppose the worst case scenario is that I get there and they're not there, or they've moved... shame really!

Though last time I cam home I had no walls left in my bedroom and no door either, and they knew for months before hand that I was coming home!

I've already planned for a friend to break out my car, so if they're not there, at least i have my car!

Anyways who knows maybe someone will let it slip that I'm coming home... after all there's still 24 days!


On another note, I got asked out on a date by one of the guys from A&E that came round with a patient, much to their amusement..
At least I leave a lasting impression on departments, even if I'm only there one day!!

5 comments:

Come Back Brighter said...

You're a nut -- I can't believe after however-many years you are just turning up at your parents and hoping they are in!

Did you accept the date?

Ali said...

Well if they're not, so be it... wasn't meant to be!

Possibly!?! who knows!

Jaime S said...

Jan's parents knocked down the walls to each childs bedroom as they left home :) so there was no turning back.

My parents are playing like the divorce for us coming back to Tamworth 'you take her, no you take her'. Oh well. To be fair last time we came to stay we stayed 3 months :). But we haven't been back in 1.5 years.

Jaime S said...

You could atleast arrange to have lunch with parents. Or rather tell them where you'll be one lunch time, take a book :).

Ali said...

I'm not sure myself what I want to do Jamie..
You flying into sydney?