Sunday, 25 October 2009

What a week..

Monday

I caught a patient mid faint, literally caught him before he went crashing to the ground.

Tuesday

I avoided being coated in vomit due to my quick reflexes, Paddy wasn't quite as lucky... sucker!

Wednesday

Got the giggles when a patient got the giggles mid scan. Thinking about it still makes me laugh.

Thursday

Got yelled at by a patient and ended up hiding round the corner with Craig, while we sent the student in to get rid of him!

Friday

Epic journey down to London on the bus...
Peak hour traffic + half term traffic = an extremely long bus ride.

Saturday

Repeat epic bus journey back to Leeds, complete with crazy bus driver that didn't know where he was going!
2hrs just to get out of London... It was another long trip.

Only to realise once I arrived that I'd left my keys to the accommodation in my bag in London...

Which means I need to head back to London this weekend, otherwise I owe the hospital 100 pounds to replace them... bugger

No comments: