Well my little cherubs, it’s been a interesting week for yours truly
I headed off last weekend to Amsterdam, where I spent the weekend with the lovely Jaime, in Haarlem for a scrap booking scrapaganza…
It was fun I have to admit. Scrap-bookers are a breed amongst themselves, and I had many an entertaining conversation all weekend… and got to be crafty all weekend too, so it was a win win.
Not to mention all the freebies we got, still haven’t had a chance to go through them all.. But that’s going to be a job and a half.
I’ll take some pictures of my craftiness and you can all comment on how clever I am! ok!?!
From there had a week’s work banished to the other side of town, (seems like it‘s my new home over there. )
Took a few hundred thousands pounds worth of x-ray equipment for a wee jaunt outside, down the hill, through pot holes, almost lost it sideways into the garden, then bunny hopped it through a door… only to realise that there was one already in there waiting for me.
Then had to push the thing back up the hill… so not fun at 5pm in the freezing cold, with an almost flat battery!..
You’d have thought that someone would have been kind enough to have informed me of the fact that there was one already down there…
Had a delightful student with us this week, who we tortured, and was an excellent little slave. I actually learnt things of her too… she’s also the housemate of wee Adam, my obsession!
So it was an interesting time to be had.
Convinced Amanda and Jay to come over and experience my culinary skills, and cooked up a Traditional Shepherds pie, and an Apple Crumble Pie… which surprisingly turned out great!
I did have my doubts..
But I believe they are still alive and kicking, so it couldn’t have been that bad!
It’s a new mission of mine to test out a new recipe a week, to get me eating different things, as I seem to be eating the same things week after week…
Got to add a bit of spice to the way of life… to keep things interesting.
Friday saw the arrival of my brand new credit/debit card, so finally after a month without access to any funds, I went mad..
Spent a fair amount of money on various jaunts I intend to take in the new year… can’t wait!
And have this weeks pay already spent in my head too!
Have had the laziest weekend to date, I didn’t really leave my flat, only to go to the hospital cafeteria for dinner the other night!
Spent Saturday, finishing off all the Christmas cards that we started in one of the scrap booking classes.
Then today I pretty much worked on my Christmas album that we also made in the class..
I love it.
I just need to hurry up and make some plans for Christmas, so I can have some awesome pictures to put in it..
Also it snowed today!!!
It’s been so cold here lately and they predicted it to snow this weekend… and what do you know they got it right for a change!
Didn’t stick around for too long though, as the rain soon came and washed it all away..
But it was still awesome..
Not to worry I did my country proud and ran about in it outside, much to the amusement of all the on lookers! they were just jealous!
Sunday, 23 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment