Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Fun or desperate?

I’ve bee having a delightful week banished across town…
I got a student this week… I say ‘I” got one… but really he’s everyone’s I’d just like to call him mine! (

He’s finally clicked to my personality… took him a good day and a half to realise I spend most of it mocking him, and joking around.. All in jest of course!… (hey one get bored at work.)
On Monday he’d just look blankly at me, and you could see him thinking WTF!
But now he quite happily joins in and we’ve got this amusing banter going, that’s going to get one of us into trouble if anyone were to overhear us.

Anyways after getting pee’d on by a patient on Monday, lusting over this oh so great student of mine, and being flashed by oh so many gentlemen folk yesterday. I did get the giggles with one bloke and had to leave the room, and leave him in my students capable hands… it seems I wasn’t a quiet as I though when I bust out in laughter seconds after leaving the room, and it could be heard everywhere.. Totally professional I am.
I also picked up a book at the accommodation “ Diary’s of a jet setting callgirl” possibly not the book you want to be reading at work… makes things slightly awkward in the tea room at lunch, but slightly amusing at times too.
And drinking too much wine last week and literally throwing myself at my flat mate, who then moved out the next day... (he was always planning to move out....!)

I’m thinking I must be wearing a sign on my head stating I’m desperate or something.

But really I promise I’m not..

1 comment:

Jaime S said...

Well as long as you're on your best behaviour in the Netherlands this weekend!