Ahhh it’s been crazy.
Just worked what could possibly be my last week in the hospital across town..
Kind of bitter sweet.
As much as I hated having to commute for almost 2hrs each day, it was nice to have time to read, sleep..
But I won’t miss standing around waiting for buses that never seem to come, in the freezing cold, that got old pretty quick.
But I’ll miss working with Sue, she was so lovely and sweet, and always happy to let me prattle on about nothing and everything, even though I was annoying!
But I won’t miss doing 10 000 dental x-rays a day!
So in other words the other Aussie locums last day was today, so they need me back at the mother hospital..
We’ll see how that goes.
I got a job offer to start in Jan up in Aberdeen, Scotland, which I’m thinking of taking… at least for a few months. It’s just going to be oh so dark up there this time of year, and even colder than I am here. But it’s doing what I want to do, and they’re meant to be nice up there too… they do pay better too.
I’m just not in a decision making frame of mind at the moment.
Take this weekend for example, I’ve got flights booked to go to Germany, (zweibruken?) , with an ex, It wasn’t actually well thought out, but it was in one of Ryan Air’s one pound flight sales, so we booked it.
But have been thinking is it worth it to fly over there for what would be 20hours, then fly back again..
I’m seriously thinking of just staying in the uk.
But yeah he’s on his way down this way anyways so I guess we’ll make a decision later tonight as to whether we stay or go.
On another note, a friend from home recommended that I read Twilight, they’re making a movie out of it, that I think is released in a week or so..

This friend never reads books, so for her to actually recommend one, is a start. Anyways last night I saw it in the bookshop and bought it.
I was in need of a book anyway…
And today I just couldn’t put it down..
Now I’m a sucker for an easy to read romance novel at times, chick lit, is always good..
But I’ve been sucked into the web of the plot, and just want to get under the covers and read more..
Putting it down after lunch was almost unbearable!
(you know I’d happily sit around reading it all weekend if I had my way!)
Enough so that when I saw the second novel in the series while in the supermarket, I snatched it up before I even thought about it!
I love a good easy read!
Debating now whether to see the movie or not..

No comments:
Post a Comment