Saturday, 28 April 2007

Pictures-Glasgow





My Flat (bottom floor)










That pretty street i was telling you about that always makes me go wow, of a morning








The street i get to walk up each morning, filled with cherry blossoms








Botanical Gardens- glasgow









me trying to take pictures of flowers





Looking our towards the greenhouse








more flowers






such a lovely day







Buchanan Street- city centre (main street)












Glasgow University











and again










Oran Mor- this cool church that's been turned into a pub, just up the road from us







Kelvingrove museum... one thing glasgow does well is museums... here's the biggest and most famous, and it's also free to get in!


3 comments:

14pk said...

Cool pictures!!!!!!!

superstar said...

wow!!!
great to see lots of photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pic's!

I made Anzac biscuits too, for the first time ever!! Yummo! I made massive ones, cause I was too lazy to bugger about making some smaller ones on a few trays.