and headed North to meet up with Ang...
Were dropped off by the bus in the Heart of the Wairarapa where Ang came to pick us up...
Before setting off up to see the views from Mount Dick...
Headed out to Beach for the night
and had a lovely time walking up to the lighthouse and just hanging about on the beach..
Ang and I
I would love to live here, they even had propper sand!!!
me and rufus, the new child of the family, i wanted to smuggle him home in my bag!
What a view to wake up to each morning...
The next morning we headed up to castlerock, got some gorgeous views of the coast line...
I love signs!
The lovely Stu and Ang
Headed back into town and picked up some supplies for dinner, for some reason both B and Ang ran off in the other direction when i pulled out my camera to take a picture of the Cockles... like it was embarassing!!!! go figure!
It was awesome to finally meet up with Ang i reckon we've been chatting online for a good 3 years now at least...
it's funny when you meet some bloggers it really doesn't feel like you're meeting them for the first time, it's like meeting up with and old friend. i guess with blogging you learn so much more about a person than those around them in real life... that you don't just feel like strangers..
i've been lucky to have felt that way with all the bloggers i've meet so far, it just wants me to meet more..
I reckon Ang and Stu were happy to be rid of us! though...

2 comments:
No Way!!!
We loved having you! It was a blast.... even with our crazy zoo.
Love the pics, it really makes it feel like some exotic far off place. lol Hope you made it hope ok, I bet B was relieved! I keep meaning to txt ya, but this comment will have to do instead!
looks like you had a great time with Ang!
crazy girl taking a photo of the Cockles!
Post a Comment