I'm once again an unemployeed bum! :O)
yay!
Update:
i just got this email from my friend who i'm meeting up with in austria....
Ali the worst thing in the history of the world has happened. You know how I went shopping with alice on Tuesday. I took my suitcase down so I could show her the size of it. I also took all the plane tickets, train tickets, contiki tickets, itinerary, my passport, my video camera and camera, my ipod, a pair of shoes, and our travel books, all in the suitcase to show her everything. We went to Westfield parramatta, and guess what. The whole suitcase got pinched from my car. They tried to steal the car too! It’s the most horrible thing to happen right before our trip. I’m so angry. I want to kill whoever did it. meanwhile we’ve found out about everything replaced. I had to pay a super duper fee to get a new passport by Friday. Apparently none of the trains can reissue tickets because of serial numbers or something and they can’t give me new ones because I lost them before I left the country. They cost like $1000 each! So we bought new ones of those that are getting express posted. A $70 fee each to get contiki stuff re-issued. A $90 fee to get plane tickets re-issued. $36 for new student cards. Omg this is the worst. I can’t stop thinking about it. it makes me so angry. At least I think I can get everything back by Wednesday (I hope). The travel agent reckons that contiki are really unreliable so she lied to contiki and said we were leaving on Monday. And the plane tickets she doesn’t know when they will come. Its all so gay! Oh and also my travel insurance doesn’t cover it either because I haven’t left the country. Its just great isn’t it! really useful travel insurance. Whoop dee dee. Anyway, that’s my news.
hopw horrible is that....
her and her sister leae in a matter of days, and to have that happen just days before you head off...
shite hey...

2 comments:
Oh my god that is horrible!
oh no that is so horrible!!!! your poor friend!
Post a Comment