I feel loved today...
just got an email from the other agency i'm with over here, offering me my old job back at preston, when i finish up here in edinburgh..
lol they actually asked if he could ask if i would come back, and i get paid more (not sure how much more... )
should i go!?!
the other option on the cards is to join my best friend and her boy friend in jordan/egypt for a 3 week tour of the dessert... (cause sand looks different where ever you go!)
mmm i can earn money to fund my new zealand adventure at the begining of the year, or i can be a bum in the sun and have a fantastic time....
i'm not sure what i want to do...
considering i've been trying to make up my mind about egypt now for a good 3 months... and it's in 4 weeks...
maybe i should do that at another time....
and towards the end of life in preston, it was just funny...
no internet so to speak, but two amazing friends i made that after 3 weeks we were inseperable...
it would be fun to hang about with them and do all the silly random things we did before, and i actually know how they work... etc...
and it's only for nov...
(maybe i could push it up a few weeks and get it to last till i go home...)
and it's closer to Y.... mmmmm
decision time people
any suggestions
Thursday, 4 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Ali,
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandad. I feel for you I really do. Um ..... I don't know what to say about this post, just make sure you have enough dosh for a bloody good time in NZ. Hows the planning going by the way? Sorry I'm such a slack friend, its a bit damn impossible with no internet!
can't you do both? go to egypt then start in Preston the day you get back?
yes as long as you have enough money for NZ! that is the important thing!
Can you do both? as egypt would be heaps of fun!
NZ all the way...........
Post a Comment