So I have an interesting shaped 3.5 kg package from the homeland sitting here mocking me..
It’s bizarre in the fact that it’s the first thing I’ve ever received from my parents in the last 2yrs..
I kid you not.
No letters, no gifts just this.
It seems to have a variety of things inside, going by what’s written on the label, lollies, vegemite among other things..
I’m intrigued to think what they would include in a package..
It’s safe to say they don’t know a thing about me for the last 12 years… so maybe it’s going to be a package of things they like..
I’m guessing there’s one thing I like in there..
Like back for my 16th and 18th birthday where they got me a lovely cake, a fruit cake..
Never in my life had I liked fruit cake of any variety, and when asked why they chose that, it was because they liked it..
It must have been write to Ali day, I also got a xmas card from the evil gran, and a lovely letter from the nice gran, thanking me for her yet to be opened present.
It all comes the day before what would have been my Brothers 23rd birthday.
Ironic…
Monday, 15 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've had 2 packages arrive, they're opened and taunting me (since the contents were wrapped, in individual gifts... how nice). Jay removed the shipping slip from them before I got to them though, so while I have a good idea of what's in some of them, I don't really know about the rest.
I can't believe your parents got your fruit cake, when you didn't even like it. Next week, I'm sure it'll be a tidal wave of Allen's lollies, Tim Tams and Vegemite.
Sorry it all comes so close to your brother's b'day though :(
Post a Comment