I’m such a kid when it comes to Christmas, I love it…

I bought myself an advent calandar the other day, and it’s so cute!
I did struggle to wait until the 1st December to put up my tree…
but I had everything all set out and ready to go Monday morning, awaiting my return from work…

I have to say the more I look at my tree, the more amusing it is..

It’s the ugliest colour pink I’ve seen in my life, complete with pink decorations and random pink flowers..

Because for some reason over here that is the norm… weird!
But I have to say it looks rather Christmasy, and does make me smile every time I see it.
I do need to find somewhere that sells electrical cables, just so I can plug the lights in without it going up in smoke..(seems the only power outlet is next to the heater, that’s on it’s ever changing time cycle… knowing my luck with things, it’d be on fire in no time at all!)

Personally I like the presents already waiting to be unwrapped under the tree!
I’m off to Brussels tomorrow evening on the Eurostar, for a weekend full of xmasy adventures.
With xmas markets galore, sights to be seen, a spot of iceskating, and Belgium beer… oh and not to forget the delicious Belgium chocolates, that just melt in your mouth!!!
woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo! :O)
Hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend too.

1 comment:
I have no doubt whatsoever there will be adventures galore this weekend Brussels -- btw you're currently the favourite for needing to be rescued ;)
Post a Comment