Friday, 26 December 2008

A Question

I have a question for you all…


If you were sending a package half way around the world for someone…

what would you pack?

And/or

If someone was sending you a package from home,

What would you like to receive?


I realise that Christmas is not just about giving and receiving gifts, and it's the thought that counts.. But I have to ask what possess some people when they pick out a gift??..
seriously


Following are a few pictures for you to gaze in wonder at…

Out of them all what do you think my mother and father send me for Christmas…

Go on have a guess…


A flamingo pen


Tim Tam's
A Christmas Rapper


Starburst sweets
Nougat Pudding from Darrell LeaPandora Bracelet



Remember that I am a backpacker with no fixed address!

2 comments:

superstar said...

I hope it was not the A flamingo pen!
Hope you had a great xmas!

Jaime S said...

hehe pressies! I'd like any of those things. they're alright :) I don't know what the rudolph thing is tho!

I got a returned phone call from my mum where she didn't want to talk long cuz it'd cost too much then she told me not to eat anything fattening over Christmas then had to go. Xmas is too much pressure.