Saturday, 12 May 2007

A nice surprise


Check out the nice surprise I got when I got home today!


He's so cute and cuddly too..

No idea where he's going to fit into my bag...
but he's cute...

took me ages to work out who he

was from though...

had to laugh though when i went to pick it up from the neighbour and saw all the balloons!
hahahaha





5 comments:

superstar said...

what a cute bear!!!
So who was it from???

14pk said...

yeah who is it from???

P.S happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyy HEHE

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forgot to say that. hehe

who was he from?

Jadey said...

Aww how sweet - SO Solve the mystery for us. WHO is he from?

Jaime S said...

Oh it's your birthday? Happy birthday Ali. he is gorgeous.

I only just found your blog, I know I'm dumb.

We're going to move to Dublin!

Jaime.