Saturday, 17 January 2009

Weather warnings..

I seem to attract storms where ever I go...

Last year it was Newquay there was the pub by the sea was half washed away, and tonight it's up here in Scotland..

Winds of up to 100mph are forecast here with many weather warnings going about the place...

Strangest thing was it was a glorious day. Blue sky, hardly any wind, almost pleasant temperatures, then at 4pm it completely changed!

I just made it back in time.

They're actually warning people not to travel anywhere for the next 12 hrs..

I hope it's not like this next weekend.

I'm off even further north to the Shetland Islands..

With a max temperature of 0 degrees, and -ve temps expected most of the day..
I think I might need to head out tomorrow and pick up some thermals, I might be needing them!

1 comment:

Come Back Brighter said...

Sounds like a normal winter in Scotland!