Saturday, 19 April 2008

Bowling fun!

Had an evening of fun the other night when we all decided to go Bowling..
How fun is bowling..
I haven't been for ages, it's one of those fun games that everyone enjoys..
There were 32 lanes which were full all night, with crazy bucks, kids with friends, people on dates... all dressed in the classy shoes one must wear when taking part!
nothing like watching these 15yr olds dresed up to the nines, makeup piled on and wearing classy bowling shoes!
Lou and I

We had a great time. we did struggle to find the perfect bowling ball at first, which was light enough for everyone, as there was a few groups of children that had all the light balls, so we stuck with a mixture of 8's & 10's.
Our First game we had the bumpers up (they wouldn't take them down cause we already had started)

Lou was hilarious.. she'd just throw the ball (literally) and come back, not even watching to see if it made contact with the pins at the end!

while i somehow managed to get a few strikes and win the round at 113... with Tom coming in close behind me with 109.

the second game however was a lost cause, the bumbers went down and so did my score! I came last with a score of 56... seems without the bumpers i'm an expert at gutter balls!
Lou 1 pin off getting a strike!
Tom won with 98, and Lou came in second... so at least we shared the places around
Lou and Bec

2 comments:

Jadey said...

I need to do bumper bowling! I have about as much success as you do without them

Jaime S said...

I love bowling. Jan and I found a games centre near the cinema we go to, it says it has bowling so we'll have to check it out next time :). We happily play on the Wii though haha lame.